Abdul Monem Economic Zone
To become the global ambassador for Bangladesh and a catalyst for the economic and social development of our country, thereby transforming Bangladesh into a middle income country by 2021 and a developed country by 2041 through the establishment and continuation of world class customer services at our state of the art facilities.
To establish and operate AMEZ as a world class facility for our valued entrepreneurs and stakeholders while serving as a pioneer Economic Zone (EZ) for the sustainable growth of Bangladesh.
- Nurturing and serving the needs of all people (employees, customers, and those in our community) while providing them with the opportunities to reach their full potential.
- Structuring, implementing and applying world-class policies for the development and operation of our economic zone for the benefit of all our stakeholders.
- Contributing to the prosperity of any individual or company associated with AMEZ through the use of modern technologies to ensure high quality products and services through a dedicated, committed, well-trained and motivated workforce.
- Investing in the future of our people and our business to realize our goal of a stronger, cleaner and stable Bangladesh.
Internationally Competitive Incentives
- Tax holiday: 1st and 2nd year: 100%, 3rd 80%, 4th: 70%, 5th: 60%, 6th: 50%, 7th: 40%, 8th: 30%, 9th: 20%, 10th: 10%
- Customs Duty: Duty free import of raw materials, construction materials, capital machineries, finished goods
- Income Tax: Exemption from dividend tax (After tax holiday is over) etc
Benefits Of Our Location
Airport Access: 61.1km for Hazrat Shahlajal Airport
Seaport Access: 240.1km for Chittagong Sea Port
Road Access: 70 m for Dhaka Chittagong Highway
River Access: 600m for Meghna Ghat River Port
Seaport Access: 313.4 km for Mongla Sea Port
Fully integrated solutions for your business.
- Excellent Location at the Gateway to Dhaka (Only 37 Km)
- River Access: Located directly on the Meghna River
- Road Access: 70 meters from the Dhaka – Chittagong Highway, the main North/South highway in Bangladesh
- A 216 acre private EZ in Gazaria, Munshiganj with the option to expand to over 300 acres
World Class Infrastructure
- Industrial plot for long-term or short-term lease
- Utility Service (Captive Power Plant for 24/365, Water supply, Sewage treatment)
- Multi-Modal Logistics & Dry Port (Road, River and Rail)
- One-Stop Administrative Services
- Commercial facility services (financial institutions, retail shops, restaurant & recreation centers etc.)
- On site Dormitory/Housing for employees, etc
- Textile & Garment and Accessories
- Leather Products & Shoe Industry
- Food Processing
- Plastics & Other Consumer Goods
- Machinery Parts & Light Engineering
- Automobile & Accessories, etc
- Land is 100% owned by AMEZ
- Environmentally Friendly and Safety Conscious
Design & Management
- Designed by the well-experienced Japan Development Institute (JDI)
- To be managed & operated by experienced Economic Zone Managers
|INFORMATION & CONTACT
A S M Mainuddin Monem
CEO and Managing Director,
Abdul Monem Economic Zone Ltd (AMEZL), Monem Business District
111, Bir Uttam C.R. Dutta Road
Karwanbazar, Dhaka-1205, Bangladesh
Mob: +88(0) 1819220670, Tel: +88 (02) 9632011-13, 9675955